The Accounts Assistant shall be under the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare payments of office and other bills as per laid down procedures of the organization.
- Verify all invoices and requisitions and ensure that adequate supporting documents are in place before any payment is made.
- Make payments as per requisitions
- File all payments, accountabilities, and ensure that all paid documents are stamped.
- Keep an updated stores Ledger.
- Prepare monthly vehicle reports and monthly management reports.
- Maintain an up to date assets register with all acquisitions and disposals
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Finance and Administration Manager from time to time.
Required Qualification and Experience
Applicants must have a minimum of a Degree in Business Administration majoring in Accounts. Must be computer literate and conversant with MS Word, MS Excel and Accounting Packages, especially Pastel with a minimum of (3) years experience working with a busy Non Governmental Organization (NGOs)
Interested candidates should send their handwritten application and CV including three references with contact details and copies of academic and professional testimonials to:
The Executive Director,
Plot 198, Old Kira Road Ntinda
P. O. Box 27991,
Please submit your handwritten application and CV including three references by close of business 2nd March 2012.